NV5 is a provider of engineering and consulting services to public and private sector clients, delivering solutions through six business verticals: Testing, Inspection & Consulting; Infrastructure; Utility Services; Environmental Health Sciences; Buildings & Program Management; and Geospatial Technology. With offices nationwide and abroad, NV5 helps clients plan, design, build, test, certify, and operate projects that improve the communities where we live and work.
As engineers, architects, construction/program managers, environmental professionals and beyond, we play a significant role in shaping our communities through the services we provide. We are looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our team focused on Delivering Solutions and Improving Lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Site Civil Design, including:
- Interface with clients; the development of bid specifications, qualifying, managing, and interfacing with subcontractors
- Analyzes reports, maps, drawings, tests, and aerial photographs on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and other topographical and geologic data to plan and design projects
- Calculates cost and determines feasibility of project based on analysis of collected dat
- Prepares or directs preparation and modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, environmental impact studies, and designs for project
- Inspects construction site to monitor progress and ensure conformance to engineering plans, specifications, and construction and safety standards
- Directly supports on-site Site Supervisors for project support during construction
- Uses computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents
Specific Knowledge & Skills
Education and/or Experience
NV5 offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and professional development/advancement opportunities.
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.