NV5 is a provider of engineering and consulting services to public and private sector clients, delivering solutions through six business verticals: Testing, Inspection & Consulting; Infrastructure; Utility Services; Environmental Health Sciences; Buildings & Program Management; and Geospatial Technology. With offices nationwide and abroad, NV5 helps clients plan, design, build, test, certify, and operate projects that improve the communities where we live and work.
As engineers, architects, construction/program managers, environmental professionals and beyond, we play a significant role in shaping our communities through the services we provide. We are looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our team focused on Delivering Solutions and Improving Lives.
• In a supervisory capacity, plans, develops, coordinates, and directs large and small projects with complex features.
• Supervises professional and technical staff in the Albuquerque geotechnical group. Supervises, coordinates, and reviews the work of other professionals and other technical or administrative personnel who assist in specific assignments. Serves as a staff advisor and technical consultant.
• Carries out complex or novel assignments that require the development of new or improved techniques and procedures.
• Develops and reviews proposals and reports.
• Attracts and develops clients; maintains a close relationship with clients throughout and beyond the project term.
• Assists in establishing policies and technical procedures, and assists in developing new markets in professional services.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering. Master’s degree desirable.
• Minimum ten years experience as a registered engineer in responsible charge.
• Ability to design and prepare construction plans and specifications.
• Knowledge of current regulatory requirements and industry standards for the types of projects performed.
• Demonstrated knowledge and appropriate application of testing methodologies and related equipment.
Professional registration (PE) required. GE, PG, and CEG desirable
NV5 offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and professional development/advancement opportunities.
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
IND - High