JBA, an NV5 Company, has a Coordinator of Design Technology opportunity at its Las Vegas, Nevada location.
NV5 (NASDAQ: NVEE) is a provider of professional and technical engineering and consulting solutions to public and private sector clients in the infrastructure, energy, construction, program management and environmental markets. NV5 is an ENR Top 500 firm; we offer a full range of professional services in offices throughout the U.S.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Associate’s degree or equivalent technical school; or 1+ years related experience and/or training.
• Working knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD and Autodesk Revit applications with a minimum 1 year experience.
• Working knowledge of drafting standards related to the MEP field (Preferred).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Ability to work in both in a collaborative as well as an individual environment to actively contribute to the success of the team.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule and extended work hours as required based on current project schedules.
• Current Driver’s License and eligible to be placed on corporate insurance coverage.
• Ability to obtain a United States of America Passport.
• Exceptional customer service support and interpersonal skills are required.
• Good communication and organization skills with a positive attitude.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
• Work involves moderate exposure to unusual elements, such as outside temperatures, dirt, dust, and/or noises.
• Minimal physical effort required to process drawings and submittals.
• Limited exposure to physical risk.
NV5 offers a complete and competitive benefits package.
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.